Saturday, September 13, 2008

Game Day

The Crew:



The Quarterback
(I love him):




The hand off to Cousin Blane:




The Cousin with his helmet off:
(cutie!)




The way I find my son in the crowd:

(just look for the skinniest butt)




The tough guy stare down:




The Quarterback Sneak:




The Stiff Arm:

(at least I think that's what they call it)





The Action:




The Run:



The Bench




The Captivated Sister:




The Coach who is also Daddy:



The Relief:



The Encouragement:



The Brotherly Post-Game Strategy Discussion:
(actually just checking out Jamie's new phone)



The players:




The son who swells my heart with love and pride:

5 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL on the Captivated Sister pic:)
Coach/Daddy pic...are you kidding me...so sweet!
Your words...heart warming!

Kelle said...

oh, i love this post. that's it. that's all i have to say. that and the fact that i miss you so much my heart hurts. i think when i finally do see you, i'll run to you like a long lost sister, and we'll hug in slow motion and chariots of fire theme song will be playing, and we will cry. and talk. and now i'm laughing because you live three miles from me. but still...i miss you. let's go to BBG and stay 'till close again.

Steph C said...

I love the step by step of all of Jordan's plays! You are a great mommy! I am happy he is doing great! Both of your children are just too cute! Love little boys in their football uniforms!

Carin said...

chills...

I can't imagine the kind of man he will be, because of his mom :o)

you inspire me!

Kelle said...

for the record, if i log on here one more time and happen to see "Game day, the crew" as the top post, i will puke. it's called a keyboard...use it.

bwah ha ha ha ha!!