Monday, March 17, 2008

Jordan

He is my firstborn.

He loves to cuddle.

He is intensely smart.

He leaves his clothes all over his floor.

He loves baseball.

He covets his new mitt.
He has a very gentle spirit.

He doesn't listen to the details.

His dry wit cracks me up.

He asks me question after question, and no matter how embarrassing, I answer.

We have the best talks.

He has a shy smile that will floor you.

He becomes gleeful when picking on his sister.

He stutters when he tells a story.

He is very selective in his friendships.
He is quick to say "I love you".

Once you crack his code, you are in forever.

He is obsessed with bouncing a ball against a wall.

He is grateful for everything he is given.

His sense of humor is sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm.

He is a night owl.

He would sleep until noon if you let him.

He plays the trumpet.

He is a Mama's boy.

He is forgetful.
He is very affectionate.

He loves his Dad so much.

He is beginning to notice girls.

He is a talented artist.

He has a gentle spirit.

He is protective of me.

He is protective of his sister.

He likes making his friends laugh.
He is an old soul.

He loves to play sports.

We still have "cuddle time" every night before bed.

I feel so close to him.

He is my son.

My Jordan.

3 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I feel like I know Jordan even better after reading this post! I love all the details! You are amazing!! xoxo

Stephanie said...

That's sweet...I got goosebumps reading this post.

janheis said...

I LOVE THE INSIGHT TO JORDAN AND KATIE. THEY'RE AS AMAZING AS THEIR MOM.....BY THE WAY, KATIE, I LOVE THE GLASSES. YOU LOOK SO DARN CUTE IN THEM, AND SOOOO SMART.
JEN, I'M WAITING FOR YOUR RENDITION OF THE BIRTH OF LITTLE LILY GRACE. MEETING HER FOR THE FIRST TIME MUST HAVE BEEN LIKE A MAIL-DROP FROM GOD I CAN PICTURE ALL THE HAPPY TEARS. MAKES MY THROAT WELL-UP.........HUGS, J