Sunday, March 16, 2008

Katie


She is the baby girl I hoped for.


Her smile lights up a room.


She likes to be "kissed awake" in the morning.


She is brilliant.


She shows her emotions in her face.


She is a happy child.


She has a contagious energy.


She loves to create.


She is always working on a project.


She is extremely sensitive to the feelings of others.


She is sneaky.


She loves to please.


She never wants to be "in trouble".


She has a confident walk.


She is helpful...anytime, anywhere...always willing to help.


She will try anything you ask her to.


She makes friends easily.


She is easily irritated by her brother.


She cries over big and small things.


She has a way with animals.


She wants to grow up too quickly.


Her friends look up to her.


She is always on the move.


She expects a lot of herself and others.


She is so fun to be with.


She has a strong sense of fashion.


We love to giggle together.


She is a great listener.


She makes me a better Mom.


She loves to dance.


She just got glasses. Adorable.


Her memory retains every detail, each conversation.


She is fiercely observant.


I love talking to her.


I love to watch her face.


She still has her baby voice.


She is my daughter.


My Katie.

2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I loooooooove that picture of Katie in the soccer uniform! Brings back some amazing memories! I hope I can be the kind of mom to a daughter like you are to Katie! I love you! xoxo

Stephanie said...

Awww...Katiebug! I do love her new glasses! They look great on her. ! :o)