Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pancake Party

I turned the kitchen over to them this morning...just shuffled to the refrigerator, set out the ingredients, and said "go at it, girls"...

I was still too sleepy to make it myself, so I just curled up on the couch, sipped my hot coffee... watched...and listened...to them from under my blanket.

It was heaven.




Their conversations are priceless:


Katie concentrating so hard on cracking the egg...she always sets her jaw forward like this when she focuses:



uh...hello...how do they propose to flip these??



I retreated back to my comfy couch and watched them try:





bite sized yummies:



they gave me the tiny one on the left...the littlest pancake, with one chocolate chip:

and I was happy to have it. :))

1 comment:

Carin said...

Oh, jen, you are so wonderful. Again,

Thank you.

I love you.