Saturday, August 2, 2008

For Carin


Thank you for sharing Savannah with us!! I just ADORE her. She is kind, funny, thoughtful, confident, sweet, and BEAUTIFUL...inside and out!! I feel lucky that Katie can call her a friend. These girls are magic together.

After dinner at El Primo, (my kids' favorite place for pizza, as it shows kid movies and announces your name on the microphone when your food is ready)......we went home to enjoy a Broadway style dance production that these two sweet girls came up with, out of the blue...with THREE songs...complete with invitations....requirements for each invitee to call Savannah's cell phone to RSVP (listening to Jamie calling in was hilarious)....then they handed out programs...and we had special seating with namecards. It was beyond precious.

My all-time favorite dance moment was when Miley Cyrus sings "if you text me...I'll delete it...let's be clear"...they each took a cell phone out of their pocket, opened it simultaneously, and pushed the button. And yes, I got it on camera. :)

The following is just a glimpse into the memories being made...this is........SO...FUN...TO...WATCH.





























Attention...cell phone move coming up...






Big finish...and they shouted: "GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!"



Watching the replay...


Carin...she is in good hands and we LOVE HER!!!
Savannah is truly an incredible kid.
You and Joel did good, my friend. :)

3 comments:

Kelle said...

CHILLS!! The kind that hurt my arms and legs! TEARS!!! What a memory for these girls. I love you!! Thank you for being excited for them and taking these pics and providing the environment for them to have fun. You rock. LOVE YOU!!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Such a sweet rendition of their dance show! I love the tickets, programs, placecards and then they outdid themselves with the RSVPs to their cell phones! I wish I could've been there and RSVP'd. Guess I need to RSVP first!

The last line brought immediate tears!! Immediate! I couldn't agree more! Savannah is such a neat little girl!! She is like Katie's twin!!

Carin said...

FINALLY catching up in blogland...TEARS! I'm so touched at how special you made Savannah's trip...so, so touched.

She's still retelling all the memories made...PRICELESS!