Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Halloween...ala 2001

Random thoughts as I made this page...
  1. She was in preschool...had just turned three.
  2. He had been in Kindergarten for two months. Loving it. Almost 6 years old.
  3. This was Jordan's first year choosing his own costume...when I couldn't persuade him to be a pumpkin...a bunny...or something otherwise just as cute. I gave him parameters. He chose an outifit with a weapon. I was devastated. We survived. The picture of him posing as a ninja makes it all worth it.
  4. Katie's smile in this picture CRACKS ME UP. It is also SO HOW SHE WAS at three years of age. God, she was just so spicy. (Still is:)
  5. I looove how he is holding her hand.
  6. Katie wore that outfit for weeks after Halloween had passed...she particularly loved the fur lined skirt, but especially the shoes that made the "click click" sound. To this day, when one of us is wearing a heel, Kate and I call them "click click shoes". :)
  7. My hair is literally a helmet.
  8. I love how she positions her feet in this picture, like she is going to prom or something.
  9. He is missing a tooth...it was the first one to come out, and he had just lost it weeks before.
  10. They got along SO WELL at this age.
  11. I miss the pink house.
  12. I love them so much.

6 comments:

Kelle said...

lol on jordan's ninja warrior pose. maybe he can use his sword to chop off your helmet. oh, those pics are precious!!

Stephanie said...

great sb page, JB! J & K are sooooo cute. Katies's cheeks are you kiddin me!? LOVE these pics!!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I see what you mean about missing these kids? They're the same kids today of course, but oh so different. I finally grasp what you've been saying for all these years!! Such a creative page and love the thoughts about it to go along with it!! Love u!

Rayna said...

To go back through these memories must be amazing! Love it!

Heidi said...

Jenny (FYI:I made a new friend and her name is Jennifer, but for some reason call her Jenny. I usually call you Jenn, right? I need to keep my precious Jenn's straight. Now I have two J's and two K's-it's getting crazy over here:)

Your page looks BEAUTIFUL! I know u miss those little lovins'...but they are still your babies and they adore you, but i know what you mean 100%. Up until last week, Jeff couldn't give me any affection, or Beckham would run over and push his hand away (secretly-i LOVE-ATE-IT-UP-LOVED IT) You prob know how i feel. Well, now, Becks doesn;t care. He just walks on by ...wt-??

This page is perfect. you have aweome talents. love you.

Carin said...

LOVE the picture of katies wrinkled up little baby face!

I can't believe how much jordan looks like you and katie looks like jamie! beautiful babies!