Monday, June 16, 2008

My Dad


This is my Dad.
He has loved me unconditionally throughout my life...and still does.

He supports me...no matter what.
He is constant...stable...and dependable.
He is the most generously helpful person I know.
He is always there for me.

He loves and supports my family.

He adores my kids...and they adore him right back.
I see him in myself on a daily basis.
He models lifelong health and fitness for me.
He has more "little quirks" than anyone I know.

He is devoted to his girls, their husbands, and their children.
I don't know what I would do without him.
He loves his three daughters more than we will ever know.

He thinks he is lucky to have us girls, but I think it's the other way around. :)

This is my Dad.

This is a great man.
















Happy Father's Day, Dad...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet! Love this post...you've got such a great daddy!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

OMG! I concur times a million! WOW! Those pictures are incredible!! So are you!!

Heidi said...

Jenn, what a sweet tribute to your dad...he is such a wonderful man...you can see the love he has for you girls. You are all so lucky to have each other:)
xoxo

Julie Frizzi said...

Ok, I am crying here. That is so sweet to honor your daddy-o....

Kelle said...

Crying here too. I love him through you guys. That was precious and for some reason, the opening picture did it for me....just instantly stabbed my heart. He made my two friends so precious and for that I'm thankful to my "dude"....love you!